Have you ever found yourself in an exceedingly situation, that you simply likable a video your friend shared over to you or a brief snipping of it on social media or anyplace else? Now, you wish to envision the complete video or notice the initial supply of the video. the sole thanks to decide is reverse search, however currently, Google doesn’t supply an immediate choice to reverse video search. That’s why nowadays I’m here to share a number of ways in which you’ll be able to find the video you’re wanting for.
Best Ways to Reverse Search Videos on Internet
There are a couple of workarounds to reverse search a video you saw a glimpse of or wish to seek out the first supply of. Let’s have a glance at them.
Use Google Reverse Search
- Play the video on your phone or computer, and take multiple screenshots at totally different frames of the video
- Go to images.google.com on your phone’s or computer browser.
- Click on Upload an image, and upload one of the screenshots from the video
- Similarly, upload the captured screenshots one by one. This will give you all possible results on the web related to the video, including articles linking the original source.
Note: This might not be the most appropriate solution but will fetch you results from Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc., and it works most of the time.
Use Google Lens
You can use the above-mentioned method along with the power of Google’s AI magic, powering the Google lens baked into Android.
- Open the screenshot on your phone in Google Photos App (or download Google Lens on your phone)
- Tap on the Google Lens button, and let the AI algorithm fetch matching results
Use Google Advanced Video Search
if you weren’t able to find desired results, from the above method. Then you can use Google’s advanced video tool to search videos. Here you can add multiple filters to the search for the specific type of video you are looking for.
Use Advanced Video Search App
Since in the last two methods, we used only Google’s search library, which is limited. We can use the search capabilities of other search engines, like Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Yandex. Now, typing in the search query on all these search engines will cost you time. That’s where Advanced Video Search App comes into play.
It allows you to search any kind of video across these search engines, in a single click. This gives better search results, as we have a bigger pool of data spread over the internet. You can also set multiple filters for better results.
So these were a few simple yet useful ways to reverse search a video, you just saw on your phone, tablet, computer, or anywhere. Do let us know what else you do to find such videos or the original source of the video. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.